Our Adventures on Wings

Our Adventures on Wings

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Playtime

Bailey enjoying her day......making sure Mom had plenty to do.....wouldn't want her to get bored you know. Bailey was munching on seeds.....sunflower seeds....a real treat!
Hemi was wondering what Bailey was doing....Hemi is very curious.
Tilly, letting me know she did not want cuddle time, but one day I just know she will love it! I love her color!
My lil Weezer, she now does love to be held and cuddled! Phew!!! she is such a sweetheart.
My daily find on the floor.....yes, I looooooove to sweep! : )
Caught Bailey munching on her seed.
Hemi couldn't take it anymore and had to go see what Bailey was up to. These two have not made friends yet....they tend to give each other space and ignore one another....on the sly! They are always watching what the other is doing. I do not leave these two alone at all when they are this close.....I am always with them making sure they are safe.
Bailey pretending not to look at Hemi, Hemi kind of not looking at Bailey but you know they sure do have eyes on one another! ; )
Hemi discovered a toy! have to go investigate!
I love this shot! Bailey came up to the camera to say "howdy"
Hemi having fun with the toy after I showed her how the lil doodads work.
After an afternoon of playing it was time to preen.....then nap!

1 comment: