Our Adventures on Wings

Our Adventures on Wings

Friday, March 22, 2013

Changes

It has been a rather long time since I have posted. So much has been going on in our lives. Marriages, grandbabies being born and loved, trips to favorite places, work and family time, saying goodbye to a few feathered loves....and hello to a special lil one as well. Hopefully life will settle and I can post more often.....I can try!

Well sadly I did say goodbye to my lil parrotlet Pixie and Bailey....may they know that I loved them dearly.

I am happy to introduce you all to my new lil love who happens to have hit it off with my Skittles! I look forward to many happy moments with them.......well may I introduce Coco!!!

He/she is a black headed caique. We are very young yet, only 14 weeks old. Is this not the cutest thing!

Here is Skittles getting acquainted with Coco.

Hopefully we will have many adventures and pictures to post!

I have also added these two lil loves as well and they are literally little loves! Misty and Sunny are the sweetest lil lovebirds : )

Skittles loves playing with these two as well, Sunny is in the front and Misty is snuggling right nest to Skittles.

No comments:

Post a Comment